The gut is the king of the health; the gateway to our body and to our overall health. We are what we eat, digest, absorb and eliminate. Unhealthy gut function has long been linked to all sorts of health issues, illnesses and diseases. Most people I see in my clinic will not come because of digestive issues and yet as I start building the client’s story, almost every time I discover some sort of digestive imbalance.
If you heal your gut, you will heal yourself. In fact most of the other symptoms you might have never even associated with gut health may go away, hopefully disappearing for good.
So how do you know if you have a healthy gut health?
Signs of good gut health:
- You feel good, energised after eating
- You do not experience bloating, belching, gas, cramps, or pain after eating
- You have one to three solid, well-formed stools per day
- You experience no straining, constipation or diarrhoea
- You do not notice undigested food in your stools
- You don’t suffer from acid reflux
- You experience no joint or muscle pain
- You have stable mood, concentration and great sleep
- Your skin is well hydrated, soft and clear
- You have plenty of energy throughout the day
- You rarely catch a cold and if so you recover within couple of days
Signs of poor gut health:
- Weight gain
- Blood sugar imbalances
- Chronic coughing
- Brain fog
- Irregular periods
- Joint pain
- Mood swings
- Stuffy nose
- Thyroid issues
- Seasonal allergies
- Difficulty concentrating
- Frequent colds
- Nausea and vomiting
If you or your family member experience any of the above symptoms, there is a great chance that the gastrointestinal track is not working optimally and may need some attention. Find out more on how to support digestion, absorption and elimination, and to prevent or to eliminate any symptoms that you might be experiencing.
Accept my invitation for your FREE HEALTH ASSESSMENT where I will assess you or your family member’s current state of health and provide you with practical solutions that you can implement immediately.
Claim your FREE HEALTH ASSESSMENT now!